Academic Evaluation Application
An evaluation will be processed on receipt of ALL the following:
- Completed ACEI Application for Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials.
- Academic Documents (See Academic Documents Required for Evaluation) in left menu.
- Fees (See Cost/Pricing in left menu)
NOTE: Do NOT submit an application without the required academic credentials and fees.
Do NOT submit academic documents without the completed Application and fees.
Please mail the application, documents and fees to one of the following 2 mailing addresses:
1. First Class Mail, Certified, Registered Mail, please mail to:
P.O. Box 6908, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
2. Courier/Overnight Mail (e.g. FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS), please mail to:
ACEI, Box 188, 9461 Charleville Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
NOTE: ACEI does not have a walk-in service. All applications and documents must be mailed to one of the 2 addresses shown above.
DO NOT FAX DOCUMENTS. DO NOT EMAIL DOCUMENTS.
NOTE: ACEI assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of official/original/certified credentials. Only official/original credentials submitted to ACEI with specific instructions for their return to the original sender and where payment for the return of the documents has been provided will be returned to the applicant. Otherwise, ALL credentials and translations submitted to ACEI will become property of ACEI and will not be returned.